Your health is a priority to us. We believe that being healthy is dependent 70% on what you ingest in your body as food and the other 30% is on physical, mental and more. Our products contain organic fruits, vegetables & nuts which provide you the necessary nutrition for a healthy growth and sustenance.
Main Ingredient - Fruits
Rich in dietary fibre – helps maintain bowel health and reduces your risk of colorectal cancer.
Contains Vitamin A – which helps maintain healthy teeth and skeletal and soft tissues, promotes good eyesight and also plays a role in healthy pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Contains Vitamin B – helps to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body
Contains Vitamin C – which forms an important protein called collagen which helps slow the ageing process, heal wounds & scar tissues, and repair and maintain cartilage, bones and teeth. It is also an immune booster.
Main Ingredient - Tomatoes
Rich in dietary fibre – helps maintain bowel health and reduces your risk of colorectal cancer. Most of the fibres (87%) in tomatoes are in the form of hemicellulose, cellulose, and lignin and these fibres improve gut health.
Rich in a powerful antioxidant called “Lycopene” – it has many health benefits including sun protection, improved heart health and a lower risk of certain types of cancers.
A recent study found evidence that lycopene reduced bad cholesterol (LDL) while increasing good cholesterol (HDL) levels. This balance is important because high cholesterol develops fatty deposits in our blood vessels, which can clot and lead to a heart attack or stroke.
Rich Drinking Chocolate
Main Ingredient - Cocoa Powder
Cocoa powder is 58% carbohydrates, 14% fat, 20% protein, and 3% water (table). It contains several minerals including manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and zinc.
Due to the iron, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and selenium, it contains, cocoa powder boosts the immune system and improves nerve and muscle function. It also boosts breastmilk for lactating mothers.
Iron helps carry oxygen to red blood cells and Zinc is needed for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, and much more. It also plays a key role in maintaining vision and might have effects against viruses.
Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for healthy muscles, nerves, bones, and blood sugar levels. If you don’t get enough magnesium in your diet over a long time, you may be at a higher risk of health problems such as heart attack, stroke, diabetes, or osteoporosis.
Manganese strengthens cartilage and bones, metabolizes nutrients, and helps to produce energy and maintain heart rhythm.
Selenium, which is nutritionally essential for humans, is a constituent of more than two dozen selenoproteins that play critical roles in reproduction, thyroid hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, and protection from oxidative damage and infection
Main ingredient - Peanuts
Rich source of fibre – which helps reduce inflammation throughout your body as well as aids your digestive system. Research has demonstrated that for older people, eating peanut butter may help lower the risk of developing a certain type of stomach cancer called gastric non-cardia adenocarcinoma.
Contains Healthy Fats – it constitutes monosaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids which are a suitable type of fat for your body.
Excellent source of plant-based protein – offering 25.8 g per 100 g of peanuts, or around half of a person’s daily protein needs Protein is essential for building and repairing body cells.
Main Ingredient - Whole Wheat Flour
Help control cholesterol levels, weight, and blood pressure. Also helps lower the risk of diabetes, heart disease and other conditions.
A whole grain kernel contains three parts: the bran, germ, and endosperm. The bran is the fibre-rich outer layer that supplies B vitamins, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, antioxidants, and phytochemicals and the germ is the nutrient-rich part while the endosperm is the starch portion that gives carbohydrates.
Main Ingredient - Natural Honey
Honey is a natural sweetener – The sugar contained in honey increases the level of insulin in the blood, which then releases serotonin. Serotonin is further transformed into melatonin, a hormone that promotes quality sleep.
Honey is a strong antiseptic, so it’s recommended to eat a spoonful of honey on an empty stomach.
Evidence suggests honey might help relieve gastrointestinal tract conditions such as diarrhea associated with gastroenteritis.
Main Ingridient - Beans
Beans are excellent source of dietary fiber, proteins, and Folate and the fibre helps maintain a healthy gut.
Folate (vitamin B-9) is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cell growth and function. The nutrient is crucial during early pregnancy to reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain and spine.
Why beans are better than meat?
Beans are an excellent source of dietary fibre, proteins, and folate. The fibre helps maintain a healthy gut.